Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: MAJOR AG sighting!

  1. #1
    Wrinklie Alert
    Guest Wrinklie Alert's Avatar
    I was in the Wisconsin Dells for the weekend(fun fun fun!) with my g'parents, and my sister, and we went to a craft mall, and they had displays for doll clothes, and one of them had 2 AGoT dolls, and the 2nd one had Kit, Felicity, Molly, Samantha, and Kirsten. [img]eek.gif[/img] Oh and one with a BB. I wasn't expecting to see so many AGs! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    That's cool! I think it's neat to see AG stuff other places than in my living room! BTW, I saw a mom carrying a blond bitty twin for her kid when I was in Gatlinburg a couple of weeks ago. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also had an AG sighting today. I was having lunch at the Cheescake Factory on the ritzier side of town. I saw a little girl walk through carrying a rather tousled Kit. Later on, I saw her in the mall.

  4. #4
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Red face

    You know I have yet to have a sighting in California. [img]frown.gif[/img] Maybe when AGPLA opens I will see more. I sure hope so! I know people sight me because I do not drive anywhere without one or two dolls with me!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool, too bad I didn't go!

    What did you do in the Dells? I went to Noah's Ark this summer when they had a 1/2 off day for University employees. Normally I find the area a bit overwhelming, but I remember loving it as a kid.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I once scared the daylights out of a little girl in the Coach outlet store. It was before I had Kit, but not before I wanted her. I was in there with two friends, spotted a little girl with Kit and said (loudly), "Look, she has Kit!"
    The poor thing just about wet herself. I told her I really wanted Kit someday, and that my mom had Kaya. She looked at me like I was derranged, and her mom & I had a nice conversation about how much she loved Kit and how Kit went EVERYWHERE. That was the first Kit I saw in person, and that sealed the deal-- I had to have her.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 18, 2005 10:00 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When we go to NY which is quite often, I always know I'm getting REAL close to AGPNY by the amount of AG's I see. Typically Samantha!

    -Jordyn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •